Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lake Norman Vacation and Investment Home

Lake Norman Area Vacation and Investment Home Now Available

Get More Details on This Lake Norman Home!


The seller of this home has provided the following information regarding the income produced.


  • If I lived nearby...I could advertise a bit more and probably be more fully rented.....I do not do anything more than sit here and wait for the renters to address me.
  • I get about 20 rentals a year.....without any pushing.
  • I spend 150 on advertising with VacationRentals.com
  • I list the rental at 1200 per week.....and give 150 off the price with the VR website mention about 5-6 of the 20 pay full price...$1200.
  • I get $85 additional for a cleaning fee...of that $65 is for the cleaning and the rest is left for towels and supplies...replenishment.
  • I take a $300 dollar security deposit ...refunded 30 days after departure.

This home borders a great neighborhood and is in Denver, one of the fastest growing areas on Lake Norman! The buyer of this home can rent this home out, use it for personal vacation time and if desired, build their dream home later.


Contact your Charlotte and Lake Norman area agent at 704 451.7051 for additional information or to schedule a showing!



See Also:

Lake Norman Golf and Waterfront Communities

Lake Norman Condos

More Lake Norman Area Communities

Lake Norman Hot Spots for Construction

No comments:

Huntersville, Lake Norman | NAR Settlement Guidelines

The NAR settlement agreement also mandates two key changes to the way members and MLS participants do business. NAR agreed to create a new M...