Thursday, May 1, 2008

About Roby Robertson

Committed to Saving my Clients Thousands When Buying and Selling Real Estate
Welcome! I created this site to provide valuable information to buyers and sellers of real estate in the Lake Norman and Charlotte NC areas. My primary goal when working with my clients is to provide them with better service then they were expecting and make their home buying or selling experience an enjoyable one.

I have come to realize that real estate transactions are different from state to state. I try to educate individuals and families relocating to our area all about how our transactions work. I also contribute information about the area so individuals or families know as much about the area and homes for sale whether I am listing them or not.

I am a native North Carolinian with more than 18 years spent in the Lake Norman area. I live with my wife of 30+ years and we have 1 daughter that is a paramedic for Medic in Charlotte.  She is  a wonderful first respondor that I am very proud of.

Thank You! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

CONTACT:

Roby Robertson

Phone: 704 451 7051

Email

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have posted lots of great information on Birkdale. It is definetly a unique place to live, and offers activities for people of all ages.

Lake Norman | Charlotte Sell Your Home and Save on Fees

Carolina Living Real Estate Sells Your Home  Courteous, patient and knowledgeable, Roby is here to help!  Serving the Charlote and Lak...