Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thank You For A Great 2019

I want to be your Huntersville Area Go To Agent



I just closed on a listing that was listed for $599,000 and sold for $590,000.  The seller then allowed me to represent them in the a purchase of a home for $680.000.   This is the 3 transaction with this family and I am extremely proud of their continued confidence in me.    I would be happy to have you speak with them if you want a reference. 

As 2020 approaches and interest rates remain at historic levels,   allow me to guide you through your next major real estate decision.

Contact me Here!

No comments:

Huntersville|Lake Norman|Charlotte | A Seller’s duty to disclose latent material Defects

  QUESTION:   In reading last week’s Q&A ( Disclosure, Material Facts, the Residential Property Disclosure Statement, and the Due Dilige...