Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Are You a Real Estate Broker?

I know that Real Estate Brokers sometimes looks at other agent sites to get ideas or just to look around.   If you fall into this category, I want to relay something that I believe is very important to your business.

I have been a business owner for more than 15 years.  After working for other Brokerages early in my career, I vowed to never to it again unless the opportunity was too good to pass up. 

I believe I have been introduced to the best opportunity in the industry.   Exp Realty  They are a true cloud brokerage.   This means that they do not have the overhead of huge levels of management and large brick and mortar office buildings.   They offer true value with revenue sharing.

However, even more important than that, they offer the best tools and training I have ever seen to better serve our clients.  If you have a TRUE desire to build your business then you owe it to yourself to at least take a look.  I do not take these things lightly and I truly believe what I am say and what they have.

The best thing is that I do not lose the Brand I have worked so hard for.   We are now Carolina Living Real Estate powered by EXP.

Please take a look here  and feel fee to ask my anything!    I promise you will be impressed.

No comments:

Huntersville|Lake Norman|Charlotte | A Seller’s duty to disclose latent material Defects

  QUESTION:   In reading last week’s Q&A ( Disclosure, Material Facts, the Residential Property Disclosure Statement, and the Due Dilige...