Thursday, May 17, 2018

VERY excited things to come to Birkdale and Birkdale Village Residents

Good Morning everyone.   Please, Please be on the lookout for my next post.   I am having a marketing video created that will ultimately be attached your listing when we go to sell it.  I know that is presumptuous but I am hoping you will call me once you see it.

We are using a Helicopter and Drones to help show the benefits and lifestyle associated with living in the Birkdale and Birkdale Village areas. 

I am sure you will be as excited and impressed as I am with your ability to show off where you live!!


Thanks

Roby


No comments:

Huntersville|Lake Norman|Charlotte | A Seller’s duty to disclose latent material Defects

  QUESTION:   In reading last week’s Q&A ( Disclosure, Material Facts, the Residential Property Disclosure Statement, and the Due Dilige...