Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Investing in Real Estate - The Three F's

Hi my name is Roby Robertson and I am the owner of Carolina Living Real Estate and Property Management.  I have recorded a short video about real estate investing for buy and hold investors.  Obviously there is a lot more involved than what I could include in a 3 minutes video but I touched ion some high points.   Please feel free to reach out to me if you need advice or some assistance.  Thanks


Look for the next video on my offer for listing your home for sale in the Birkdale and Huntersville areas!

No comments:

QUESTION: Commissions – Can I share my commission with my client?

I have always been willing to negotiate my commissions with my clients.  With the new NAR ruling, this is even more important.  Below are th...